Post Icon

!!!


Where am I, I won*t get it, It seems like every time you give me signs... And I miss it!
I did it again, I admit it, I left you standing there and now I regret it.
Seems like every time, I get the chance... I lose my cool and I blow it!
And I get all tongue tied...Lost in your eyes... I*m a fool and I know it!
I should*ve kissed you, I should*ve told you... Told you just how I feel...
And next time I won*t stop, I*ll listen to my heart... Cause what I feel is real!
No I deny, give you my two cents, A million reasons why I should have...And it makes no sense...
So here I am, By myself again...Stopping for green lights and now I know, I wanna be more than friends
That*s why I should*ve kissed you, I should*ve told you... Told you just how I feel..


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen